Learn all the Linux skills that will get you a career as a professional Linux System Administrator.
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of the course , you will be a professional linux system administrator
- Just a computer
***5 Star Review ***
Very good course. Easy to follow and they provide PDFs. – Jeffrey
Welcome to our Linux community of over 35000 successful students who enrolled in our courses !
This course is presented for you to start a career as Linux System Admin with all you need to apply for a job as a professional. My name is Muhammed Torkey and i have been working with Linux since 2003, I’ve worked in so many companies as a system admin and have been given the opportunity to learn from experts and developed a lot of skills in the work field and henceforth i would present for you what you exactly need to become a successful system admin.
What am i going to present in this course ?!
The course is aimed to teach linux for beginners, intermediates and even advanced system admins who wish to develop their skills in Linux. Starting all the way from the Linux basics up to how manage an entire platform. So i am going to start with :
- How it all started ( Linux History )
- Building your work lab ( Linux installation )
- Linux basic commands ( Mastering the command line )
- Secure linux by understanding how to manage users,groups and file permissions
- Linux editors ( vi and nano )
And then i’ll move on to:
- Forming regular expressions to define patterns with various Linux commands
- Installing and managing packages in Linux
- Linux Network configuration
- Linux File System Management
- Linux security
- Managing process and monitoring tools
- ( Bonus Section ) almost everything about secure shell
With that there will be PDF’s on keywords and expressions and more info for those who like to know more about details and there will be quizzes to challenge yourself with. 24 hour support for any questions or suggestions in the discussion forum
And now after this description you must be concerned on what are you going to get out of this course by the end !
By the end of this course you will have the skills that will qualify you to apply for jobs that require Linux system admins and be able to preform in real life situations.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners , intermediates and anyone who would like to learn Linux and seek a job as a professional system admin
Created by Muhammed Torkey, Mohamed Yehia
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 1.24 GB