What you’ll learn
- Learn UI/UX practices to build responsive and mobile first web applications
- Asynchronous programming with AJAX, Fetch API, Promises & Async + Await
- Work with Web APIs (localStorage, DOM, + more)
- Modern HTML5 (Canvas, Video, Audio + more)
- Modern CSS3 (Animations, Transitions, Variables + more)
- Build 20 beautiful and customizable, real world frontend applications
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, Mac or Linux.
This course is focused on efficiency and getting you hired by building your dream portfolio so you can get a job or work as a freelancer. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies (seriously, google this to verify some testimonials).
It’s like having a senior developer finally teach you what good code means, what are the common mistakes beginners make, and how to write maintainable code.
All code is going to be provided to you, and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the code for the projects to put them on your portfolio right away.
So what are we building? Get ready for this:
- Spock Rock Game – Confetti.js, Modules
- Quote Generator – Fetch, Async/Await, Quote API, CORS
- Picture-in-Picture – Picture-in-Picture API, Screen Capture API
- Bookmarks App – DOM, localStorage
- NASA APOD – Fetch, Async/Await, NASA API, DOM, localStorage
- Animated Navigation – CSS Animations
- Infinite Scroll – Fetch, Async/Await, Unsplash API, DOM, Scroll Event Listener
- Countdown App – Date, localStorage
- Music Player – HTML 5 Audio API
- Calculator – Math Methods
- Splash Page – DOM Basics
- Light/Dark Mode – DOM, localStorage
- Form Validation – DOM, Forms
- Joke Teller – Fetch, Async/Await, Joke API, Text-to-Speech
- Video Player – HTML 5 Video API
- MS Paint Clone – Advanced HTML Canvas, localStorage
- Pong Clone – Advanced HTML Canvas
- Math Sprint Game – SetInterval, DOM, Array Methods, localStorage
- Animated Template – Template, AOS.js
- Drag and Drop – Drag and Drop API, localStorage
So the best time to begin? It’s Today! By taking that first step right now, you are that much closer to developing the skills that get you hired and closer to your dream career.
See you inside the course 🙂
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Jacinto is a Senior Developer with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation with a diverse background, including 5 years experience as a teacher in Canada and South Korea. He has had a passion for technology from a very young age, which led him to build his first computer at age 12 and start using design software at 16. As an instructor for the Zero To Mastery Academy, Jacinto combines these artistic and critical thinking skills to create high quality projects that will add real value to student’s portfolios and jump start their careers in web development.
Starting out learning something new can be challenging and there are so many resources available that it can be overwhelming. Jacinto understands that for some, bootcamps and post-secondary education are too time-consuming or expensive for many to consider. With that in mind, he does his best to create the highest quality courses that are inexpensive and beginner-friendly.
As a self-taught developer, Jacinto started from scratch and learned enough to land a Senior Developer job after only 4 months working through online courses. He knows it is possible to upgrade your skills and switch careers without spending excessive time or money. He couldn’t be happier to be in this exciting and growing industry and aims to provide students with the same opportunity.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn frontend web development
- Anyone that needs to add more projects to their portfolio or resume
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Jacinto Wong
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 25.42 GB